🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Invoice for wire transfer Withdrawals
Page options
vasundharamehta
Community Member

Invoice for wire transfer Withdrawals

How do I get an invoice for withdrawal to my bank via Wire Transfer?

This is a necessary legal requirement in India. 

Is there some official id wherein I can create an invoice for the same and send it? How do you all manage?

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Vasundhara,

I see that you chatted with our team regarding your concern with wire transfer invoice. The team member assisting you will update your ticket with more information. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello! I'm facing the same issue. I need someway to track my wire transfer payment. Can i get an invoice or something to help me in this regard?

Hi Nashia,

I checked your withdrawal and today is your 7th business day. Our team can initiate a trace on your transaction after 8 business (Thursday). Please let me know here if you still haven't received your funds and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!
I have same issue, Could I get Invoice for My withdraw?
I need to make sure i have no issue with my LocalBank account (wrong info inputted)Checked with them and they said don't have any transfer to me.
Regards,
Than.

Hi Than,

If there are any issues with your withdrawal method, the transaction will reverse back to your Upwork account within eight business days. Let us know if that doesn't happen within eight business days so that we can issue a trace. Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D!
I was wanted to check my Banking informations on Payment method. 
But from what i could checked now with my profile UpWork is just last 4 number on my account.
Have any chance to help me check full number on private message?
Thank and best regards.
Than.

Hi Than,

Unfortunately, we can't share the requested information with you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!
Seem my banking information was wrong on the name.
On my BANK account,
It was Last Name - First Name. I was inputted wrong format.
Hany any change to reject 2 my withdraw, Please?

Regards,
Than.

Hi Than,

If the payment method you used is incorrect, the money will be refunded back to your Upwork account which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar!
After i updated banking account information, I received the last withdraw.
However, 2 previous withdraws were still not refund,
Could you help to check, pls?
Regards,
Than.

Hi Than,

Could you please confirm the dates of your withdrawals so that I can check the details further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
Yes, my 2 withdrawals mentioned :
- 7 Sep and 9 Sep.

Hi Than,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket with additional information and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am from India. If I choose wire transfer to get my Upwork income to my Indian bank account, what will be the frequency of such transfer (withdrawal from Upwork)? 3 months / when I earn $1000? I am not sure where I will get this information. I searched but unable to find anything. Please can someone guide.

Hi Devayani,

To view your payment schedule, go to Settings > Get Paid. I would like to confirm that you can also withdraw your funds manually at any time by clicking on the Get Paid button.

To learn more about wire transfers, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much Goran!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths