🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Irresponsible client issue!
Page options
cankocak
Community Member

Irresponsible client issue!

Hi,

One of my client is always review me later cuz of that my jss is reducing. He usually open contract per project but after last one we opened hourly but he still not close last project.

When I ask "please close last contract and review me"
He holds it as a levarage to suppress me.

I made 3 different episode on new hourly contract today he send new episode. I don't want to work with him anymore but I don't know what I'm gonna do pls help me?

**Edited for community guidelines**     

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Can K wrote:

One of my client is always review me later cuz of that my jss is reducing. 

That is not why your JSS is going down.

It was unwise to accept the new contract with the old one still being open. You also do not need to ask for a review. Just tell the client to close the contract. The new offer was the perfect opportunity to say "Great, thanks for the offer. I'll accept it and get started as soon as the old contract has been closed."

Also, asking for 5 star feedback is utterly unprofessional and rightly a violation of the terms of service. Don't do that. Even if it wasn't forbidden it would be just so very wrong.

I'd be surprised if you end up with great private feedback after this. You lied to the client and demanded 5 star feedback.

cankocak
Community Member

You missunderstood me I don't lie to my client. I'm working on his new episode.  Old contract is closed just No feedback given. I am the aggrieved person here  I also ask 5 star because sometimes clients don't know anything about review and give randomly review . Old contract is closed just No feedback given.

petra_r
Community Member

Can K wrote:

You missunderstood me I don't lie to my client. I'm working on his new episode.  Old contract is closed just No feedback given..

Contracts closed without feedback do not hurt your JSS unless you have an enormous percentage of them, which you do not. So when you tell that to the client, you are not telling the truth.

Can K wrote:

I also ask 5 star .

Don't do that. Ever.

cankocak
Community Member

Ok thank you for your quick response

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members