🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is Anybody Else's Dashboard Not Loading?
Page options
69061d39
Community Member

Is Anybody Else's Dashboard Not Loading?

Hi All,

Smiles!

I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue or if it's just me. For some reason, for over a day now, my Upwork dashboard is not loading. I can't click on any of the headings unless I first click on "My Jobs". I've attached a screenshot for reference. Is there an issue with Upwork at the moment, or is it just me?Dashboard Screenshot .jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Andy,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

It works for me now.

Look like missed "My feed" tab at yourscreenshot. It is first, default tab. Thats why you have empty page.

Hi Mykola,

Thanks for your reply. The issue has been resolved by clearing my cookies and cache. 🙂

ArjayM

Hi Andy,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork
69061d39
Community Member

Thanks, Arjay!

Clearing my cookies worked. I really appreciate your help.

JoanneP

Hi Andy,

I checked, and it looks like your dashboard is working fine. Could you please try to check again after clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
69061d39
Community Member

Thanks, Joanne!

Clearing my cookies worked. I really appreciate your assistance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members