🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is Client can get the money back?
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Is Client can get the money back?

Hello...

I did a 42Hours hourly job and completed first project. Client made the limit to no limit and gave me a another project and said me to process. Start to process and I completed 39 Images. Ater 2 Days I received a notification mentioning that contract is suspended its on hold. I contact client asap. He said he will contact upwork. After that he ask me the processed Images I said I didnt get any notification from upwork mentioning that the problem is solved. I was waiting till today 14th-05-2021. Suddenly I got a message in the morning that Client has end the contract. I know very well I have done the first project successfully, because of that only he gave me the second project also. But He have not given a feedback also about my work 😕😕😕 when he End the contract.

What to do Five fingers are not same.

Anyhow... My First project earned money is in review section. I wanted to know that he is able to take the money back without paying for me?

While I work, I have on the desktop time track app and worked.

Please reply, I have given my best for his work, But he is not a professional client.

Please give me a reply, Will I get my money?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "While I work, I have on the desktop time track app and worked."

That is good. If you did that plus followed the other rules for Upwork Payment Protection, you will receive payment for your hours even if the client's credit card can't be charged.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "While I work, I have on the desktop time track app and worked."

That is good. If you did that plus followed the other rules for Upwork Payment Protection, you will receive payment for your hours even if the client's credit card can't be charged.

Thank You so much for your reply.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members