🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is Rising talent badge useful?
Page options
vanesht
Community Member

Is Rising talent badge useful?

I have been active on upwork for one month and got 5 projects in that time without any JSS or rising talent badge. Last week I got  my rising talent badge, it made me happy hoping that I would get more response on my proposals. But ever since I got my badge, I haven't got a single response on 20 proposals I have sent. Is there any problem with my profile? Any suggestion or help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.
Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
yitwail
Community Member

Vanesh, I don't think you need to explain that MBA means "Master's of Business Administration", but otherwise, I don't see anything objectionable with your profile.

Thanks John. Corrected that part of overview in my profile. The question still remains the same Why response rate on my proposals has declined? I have heard about the benefits of having rising talent badge but here I am experiencing quite the opposite.

khannirzhor
Community Member

Hi Vanesh,
When I got the Rising Talent badge, I actually got more responses than usual. I was interviewed on most of the ocassions and got hired in two or three jobs. And there were bonus connects of 60.  But as soon as I got my Job Success Score, I lost the Rising Talent ( Upwork Policy ) . I think it is useful for most of us.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths