🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is UpWork stop the faster payout for top rate...
Page options
hebakr
Community Member

Is UpWork stop the faster payout for top rated?

I used to get my money each Friday morning to be available on account, today it's 5:00 PM now and I didn't get the money transfered yet. 

Did you stopped the fast payout at all? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hebakr
Community Member

I got this answer from UpWork.

Faster Payout still applies for Top Rated freelancers. As long as your client’s billing method can be charged successfully and they don’t dispute your hours, we will apply their payment to your Upwork account five days earlier than before if you are Top Rated. If your funds were not made available on your account, it means that we had an issue charging your client's billing method and the payment will be applied based on the usual payment schedule for hourly contracts. If we are able to charge your client successfully on time in the coming weeks, then you will be paid early again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
moonraker
Community Member

I got mine, but it is delayed sometimes.

ericaandrews
Community Member

I realized that I don't always get the e-mail notification that my payments are available early until hours later (and a few times, I never got the email at all), but every Friday morning, if I actually log into Upwork's website (or the app), the money is always available early.  There's usually an 'alert' there, even if I didn't get the e-mail notification yet.  I just have a habit of logging in and clicking the alert every Friday rather than waiting for the email to arrive

I'm checking my report page all the day today, but my last week earning still on review till now. 
Does anybody know how to communictae with UpWork for such issues, I tried the Get Support button but this was not helpful, 

hebakr
Community Member

I got this answer from UpWork.

Faster Payout still applies for Top Rated freelancers. As long as your client’s billing method can be charged successfully and they don’t dispute your hours, we will apply their payment to your Upwork account five days earlier than before if you are Top Rated. If your funds were not made available on your account, it means that we had an issue charging your client's billing method and the payment will be applied based on the usual payment schedule for hourly contracts. If we are able to charge your client successfully on time in the coming weeks, then you will be paid early again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths