🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is Upwork hiding my job applications from cli...
Page options
arifuzzamanmd
Community Member

Is Upwork hiding my job applications from clients? Clients are not selecting me for interviews!

Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing good!

I have been working on Upwork for 11 years. I all time tried my best to provide best services, here is my summary please -

Earnings: 150k+

Total Jobs: 102

Total Hours: 8,987

Ratings: 97% jobs 5 stars

Profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0148e14ad4756499a8?s=1110580748103438336

Normally I got 1-3 invitations to the interview daily from clients. But recently for a while, no invitations to the interview are coming. Even, when I apply for a job, the client is not interviewing me! But as before, 90% of jobs I applied to, clients used to interview me for.

Please suggest to me guys what I did wrong! You know we freelancers work hard, spend our days and nights to make a good profile, now at this moment (my 11 years) if Upwork is hiding me, that would be a really frustrating thing!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
bobafett999
Community Member

Upwork doesn't do that.  You have very wild imagination.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

They don't hide people, but my opinion is that they changed the search algorithm and "best match" earlier this year (I have no proof, mind you); also, there are droves of new freelancers joining this site every minute of every day, so you won't rotate to the top of the search results as often. Try updating your profile and see if that helps.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths