cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone able to delete file uploads I messaged?

ae1ef843
Eldho K Member Since: Mar 30, 2021
21 of 27

I have uploaded a file to the client. which is not meant to be uploaded. can you help me with deleting it?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
22 of 27

Hi Eldho,

Could you please let me know what file are you referring to? The one for which you submitted the most recent milestone?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dew_wickz
Dewmini W Member Since: Mar 14, 2021
23 of 27

Hi! 

My recent client of contract id - 27346780 doesn't want the uploaded files to be kept on upwork, she wants me to delete them. Can somebody help me with this, as there is no delete button in contract page. **He needs it to be done ASAP**

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 27

Hi Dewmini,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dew_wickz
25 of 27

Hi! Thanks for responding. My files are not yet deleted, my client is waitingSmiley Mad

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 27

Hi Dewmini,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dew_wickz
27 of 27

Hi! 

My recent client of contract id - 27346780 doesn't want the uploaded files to be kept on upwork, she wants me to delete them. Can somebody help me with this, as there is no delete button in contract page.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS