cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else disappointed that freelancers can't convert a job from hourly to fixed?

Khrystyne R Member Since: Aug 21, 2015
1 of 4

It seems like upwork is missing a lot of features and functions that I used regularly on Elance... like the workroom and it's side bar for checking billing, terms, etc. And also I hate that we freelancers can't convert a job from hourly to fixed... cleints are not always tech saavy and asking them to make these kind of changes can be difficult... my elance clients liked that I could just take care of this kind of stuff for them quickly and easily and all they had to do was click a button to accept the term changes. where do we add new milestones when a project is extended?!?! seems like there is a lot of stuff in the control of the clients and we are unable to help.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 4

I got an email yesterday that Elance is no longer taking new customers and shifting to here. The zoo is starting....

Ace Contributor
Dharmveer S Member Since: Jun 29, 2015
3 of 4

In other way its Good that both website are merging ! More Client and More Work. Keep your System uptodate. I am hoping so.  

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi All,

We appreciate constructive feedback and continue forwarding suggestions to the team for consideration. However, we would like to ask you to avoid starting interpersonal disputes here in the Community.

A few posts and replies to them have been removed from this thread as they were off topic and mean-spirited. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS