Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else's timelog all messed up?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Teresa R Member Since: Feb 6, 2012
1 of 3

My timelog for this week is completely screwed up.

It should show that I billed Client A for exactly 10 hours. I did no work for Client B this week.

Yet, it's showing I billed Client A for only 7 hours, and Client B for 20:40.

No, this is definitely NOT a mistake on my end:

• I worked only 10 hours total last week. The clock read 10 exactly when I shut it off yesterday. It would have been impossible for me to accidentally bill Client B for more than 20.
  • Some of the memos that are showing up on the timesheet are from a long time ago; they are for projects that have long since ended.

Notably, my husband's timelog is also messed up, so this isn't just me. 15 hours that he billed for one client have completely disappeared.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for sharing your concern in the Community. We don't have an issue with the Work Diary that would result in merging previous weeks' timesheet into this week's one but I'd like to investigate your and your husbands timesheet and determine the reason for the access hours you mentioned. Could you and your husband please click on your names at the bottom of the Desktop app > select Support and Feedback tab > enter the relevant information noted on the right side of the screen? This will automatically attach your time logs to a support request and enable our team to expedite the review.

In addition, after following these steps please click on my name under my photo and send me your husbands account email in a personal message, so I could take additional action action from my end and have your requests reviewed at the same time.

Thank you and let me know if you need help with completing the steps shared above.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Teresa,

As a follow-up on our communication via private messages, our team is aware of an issue with accessing this week's timelog through the weekly timelog email notification, in which case it's displaying time logged for the period of January 1 - 7, 2018 instead of December 31. 2018 - Jan. 6 2019. I can confirm the timelog is reflecting the correct time frame when accessed directly from the account and that clients have been billed correctly for the time freelancers logged last week. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience the error has caused you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS