cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone getting a ton of requests that don't match their profile?

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
11 of 13

Thanks Isabelle Anne- you've read my profilemore than I have!! I missed those ones. But really, how many asterisks do I have to put? I thik I'll go over it laerand see if i can re-word some of them.

Interestingly  Kammy's (excellently succinct IMO) portfolio only includes about one, maybe two, uses of the W word. Which makes me think even more that the simple fact of it being an unavoidable sub-category is enough to trip a mad robot's wires.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
12 of 13

I've just posted here ...

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
13 of 13

To avoid such invites which dont have nothing to do i always set my profile at private and keep an eye on my job feed as i see some jobs which i really like to apply.

To send invites to the freelancers which are not good fit is the clients fault they really dont spend time to read about the freelancers qualifications and send them invites and when the job is posted there are freelancers who are good fit they just apply and get hired but not the invited ones.

So the freelancers with public profile should have be carefull about the invites like this to accept or decline otherwise the robot will do its job.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS