🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is it OK to attach links to published wor...
Page options
healthwritermd
Community Member

Is it OK to attach links to published work in proposal

I attached a sheet with links to some of my published work on different websites. The links do NOT have any contact information. It's just my byline. I never have taken work off Upwork. But today when I did it, I got a message under the proposal to make sure I did not have any contact information in my links (which I did not) But something must of triggered the message I am guessing. Maybe when I said in the proposal "attached page". I just wanted to make sure this is not something new where we can't attach links. I don't want to inadvertently violate anything. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
jr-translation
Community Member

MaryAnn D wrote:

I attached a sheet with links to some of my published work on different websites. The links do NOT have any contact information. It's just my byline. I never have taken work off Upwork. But today when I did it, I got a message under the proposal to make sure I did not have any contact information in my links (which I did not) But something must of triggered the message I am guessing. Maybe when I said in the proposal "attached page". I just wanted to make sure this is not something new where we can't attach links. I don't want to inadvertently violate anything. 

Thanks

You can write anything in your proposal including your contact information. It is just a reminder that communication on the platform might be saver.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members