🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it against the rules to share my blog addr...
Page options
sgcb
Community Member

Is it against the rules to share my blog address in a private message? Is it considered sharing pers

Is it against the rules to share my blog address in a private message? Is it considered sharing personal information?

I want to show my blog because it contains relevant information about my knowledge, but I am worry it could be against the rules of sharing personal information because my blog displays my e-mail address.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergio,

Yes, you can include links and share your external portfolios or blogs in your proposals, cover letters, or interview stage. Please do review these tips and resources in order to work safely and in line with Upwork ToS, and make sure that all the payments are made on Upwork between you and the client you met on Upwork! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergio,

Yes, you can include links and share your external portfolios or blogs in your proposals, cover letters, or interview stage. Please do review these tips and resources in order to work safely and in line with Upwork ToS, and make sure that all the payments are made on Upwork between you and the client you met on Upwork! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sgcb
Community Member

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths