🐈 Community

Is it allowed to be online on two computers simultaneously?

Hi!

Does Upwork allow a freelancer's account to be online on two computers simultaneously (different places and different IPs)?

I.e. is it allowed to have an assistant who will be logged in my account and doing some profile work for me (help in uploading the portfolio, etc.) while I'm also online on my account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yowiedesign

It is against Upwork's TOS for anyone other than you to access or use your account, just like it is also against the TOS for you to access anyone else's account.

Short answer is: No it is not allowed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yowiedesign

It is against Upwork's TOS for anyone other than you to access or use your account, just like it is also against the TOS for you to access anyone else's account.

Short answer is: No it is not allowed.

Ok, thank you.

petra_r

@Serhii K wrote:

I.e. is it allowed to have an assistant who will be logged in my account and doing some profile work for me (help in uploading the portfolio, etc.) while I'm also online on my account?

Absolutely not. Allowing ANYONE access to your account at any time, whether you are logged in elsewhere or not) is a very serious violation of the terms of service and BOTH profiles (if your "assistant has an Upwork profile) could be suspended and banned faster than you can blink.

Learning Paths