Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it ok to use Android ?

farzinarahman
Farzina R Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
1 of 3

Dear all

How are you ?

It would be so nice if you possibly let me know whether it will make any problem if I use my Android Tablet for the entire process. Thank you.

dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Farzina ,

Yes , you can use Android  device to browse the site , reply messages to your clients .

However , Time Tracker application available for using on computers only ( UpWork team app for hourly contracts ) . 

If it is a fixed priced job , no matter which device you use to work since there is no logging hours or tracking time required . 

Hope this helps . 

Regards , 

Delwar 

View solution in original post

babzward
Community Guru
Barbara W Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
3 of 3

I use my Android tablet for probably 70% of my communications, unless I can tell that it's going to be a lengthy conversation, at which point I'll boot up the computer to use that.

I think that's probably a pretty safe estimate of the total that you'd be able to do from a tablet/phone, too, as long as you're not taking hourly jobs - those pretty much have to be done on a computer. Fixed rate, if you want to bother with the hassle of using the tablet, you're able to.

Oh, the exception is Windows tablets. I did briefly have a Win10 tablet (for about a week), and I was able to open the Time Tracker on there. I never tried billing with it, but I know it does install there.

- Barbara Herrera -
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS