🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to Charge Client 1-5 dollars t...
Page options
838c7038
Community Member

Is it possible to Charge Client 1-5 dollars to create Job Post

Upwork could discourage  fake job posts easily by charging very small amount to create job post, in that way client would also get verified. There can also be refund if they hire but again i don't think refund will be necessary to clients for such small amount of money.
This upfront payment will provide an additional layer of security and help filter out clients who are not genuinely interested in hiring. It will also enable freelancers to use their connects on serious buyers, improving the overall efficiency of the platform.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Istiak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the relevant team for further action. Rest assured that all reports using the flag option are being received by the team and they take action based on our internal processes. To learn more about sending a flag for any suspicious user activity anywhere in the platform, kindly check this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yofazza
Community Member

It's supply vs demand. Why would they make it harder for clients when there are freelancers asking for a 'logotournament' feature here? 😁

Upwork could indeed execute the idea, and clients would be happy.

759e32fa

Hi Istiak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the relevant team for further action. Rest assured that all reports using the flag option are being received by the team and they take action based on our internal processes. To learn more about sending a flag for any suspicious user activity anywhere in the platform, kindly check this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members