🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to check the status of the wit...
Page options
nathanhunt
Community Member

Is it possible to check the status of the withdrawal?

Hello,

I have withdrawed from upwork on Wednesday. Typically, the money will reach my bank account on Thursday afternoon (Thailand time). However, today, I still haven't got the money.

I understand that it might take time for fund transfer. But because it is unusall, I am so worried about this. Is it possible to check the status ( or to check that whether it has a problem or not ) from my transaction ? (FYI: transaction id is 237678831)

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natapon,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I understand that. As mentioned, I understand that it will take time to do fund transfer. However, for 7 months, the money always comes on Thursday, so I plan like that everyweek.

So If I know that it has no problem or my withdrawal is completed, it will make me relieve and wait for tomorrow to check it again.

Same here, usually receive local transfers within 30 mins, but still not received, since Wed.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natapon and Waqas,

Rest assured everything is working as designed. The usual time frame is 2 to 5 business days, but sometimes. If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transactions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members