🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to have the Top Rated profile ...
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Is it possible to have the Top Rated profile Badge

Hello Seniors

I have earn more than $1000USD But Im not sure that I have earn the money within 12 Months. Is it possible to have the top rated badge to my profile even if I passed the 12month of earning?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mohamed A wrote:
Thank you for your reply 🙂.
My Job Success Score was 100. Due to a job cancellation By JSS is reduced I think. Is it possible to have the Top Rated badge to the profile if I met above requirements?

Sure. You will automatically get it once you meet all requirements. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

Your 12-month earnings are higher than $1,000, but you're not meeting the other requirements for the Top Rated badge. More precisely, your current Job Success Score needs to be 90% or higher, and the Top Rated eligible weeks need to be at least 13 out of 16. You can check this article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My Job Success Score was 100. Due to a job cancellation By JSS is reduced I think. Is it possible to have the Top Rated badge to the profile if I met above requirements?

Mohamed A wrote:

Sure. You will automatically get it once you meet all requirements. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths