🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to re-order my Employment Hist...
Page options
andrewcassmedia
Community Member

Is it possible to re-order my Employment History?

Hi all,

Naturally, I want to edit my employment history so that my most recent and relevant employment is at the top. I added them in that order, then found that the job I wanted second-from-top was third-from-top. Is there any way to manually re-order them? I couldn't find any ways to move each section independently. I even tried editing the two jobs that were out of order and replacing each one with the other job's information, but frustratingly they somehow switched back to their original spots when I finished. I can delete the whole thing and re-enter them all, but I was hoping someone might know of another way. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

The employment history is arranged in chronological order based on the start date by design. There is no option to change the order of items in the employment history at the moment but we will share your feedback with the team.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

The employment history is arranged in chronological order based on the start date by design. There is no option to change the order of items in the employment history at the moment but we will share your feedback with the team.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan, thanks so much for your response! That makes sense - I think an ability to order by relevancy would be helpful, but I understand the logic behind the way it is set up. Appreciate it.

-Andrew

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members