🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to see exact number of proposa...
Page options
11471b71
Community Member

Is it possible to see exact number of proposal?

Hi there, yesterday I upgraded my membership basic to freelancer plus. My question is can I see the exact proposals of a job post with that or somehow?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

You only see the low, high and average proposal costs. You don't see bids themselves.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Sirajul,

I would like to clarify that when you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan for $14.99 USD a month, you'll receive the following perks:

• You’ll be visible. We keep your profile active, even if you take a break
  • You’ll gain insight. See what bids your competitors are making on a posted job
  • You’ll get help engaging with clients. You’ll get 80 Connects per month (70 included with your plan purchase, and 10 FREE from Upwork!) to help you find great new projects
  • You’ll stand out. We’ll give you a customized profile URL so clients can remember how to find you
  • You can keep your earnings private. Want to keep your earnings confidential? You can with Freelancer Plus!

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
11471b71
Community Member

"See what bids your competitors are making on a posted job" is that bid price range or something else?
I'm still a bit confused about that, could you please explain more?
-Sirajul

lysis10
Community Member

You only see the low, high and average proposal costs. You don't see bids themselves.

11471b71
Community Member

Thanks Jennifer

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members