🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is linking to my Calendly against TOS in any ...
Page options
franklyfabcopy
Community Member

Is linking to my Calendly against TOS in any way?

I'm wondering if giving a potential client a link to my calendly is against the Upwork rules in any way? I don't want to get in trouble, but I'm looking for a more efficient way to set up calls with my potential clients without spending hours bantering back and forth on what hours they and I are both available.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Molly F wrote:

I'm wondering if giving a potential client a link to my calendly is against the Upwork rules in any way? I don't want to get in trouble, but I'm looking for a more efficient way to set up calls with my potential clients without spending hours bantering back and forth on what hours they and I are both available.

Use of Calendly is against the TOS because it requires sharing of contact information pre-contract. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Molly F wrote:

Use of Calendly is against the TOS because it requires sharing of contact information pre-contract. 

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members