🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is my Career over on Upwork?
Page options
chazam856
Community Member

Is my Career over on Upwork?

Hello Upworkers,Community Gurus etc.
Hi to All,
I have facing the same situation and a problem Just like 'ZAIN M' did say in his content. I mean I'm also feeling the same situation of losing hope on a Upwork of feeling is that the end of my career on a upwrk?
I've submitted at least 30-50 proposals on different jobs and I didn't recieve any job offer on a single project unless some of the clients came to me and just take an interview and hire someone else besides me. But none any other is hiring me now. I'm feeling that my low JSS is now overwhelming onto my Proposals and degrading my profile and I'm not being hired by any client even a single one of 5-10$ JOB. My JSS was first at 99% anf due to this I have recieved lot of invites and also I was hired on my desired jobs but now there is nothing for me, no one is looking on my profile not even a single client try to hire me due my my low JSS which is 80% now.
I think my careeer is also going to an END due to this and not being hired by a single client of low budget.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
PLEASE DOES ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION? DOES ANYBODY COMMUNITY GURU CAN HELP ME OUT TO GET HIRED BY CLIENT(s)?
I'M TOO MUCH DEPRESSED AND FEELING DEMOTIVATED. I'M A JOBLESS PPERSON AND I'VE NOTHING TO DO MORE THAT.
Regards.
Muhammad Azam Ch

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

See all the responses to your identical post from Sunday, maybe?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members