jnatekar

Is my Profile a right profile to get a job

Following is the link of my Profile.  Please see is it a good profile to get a job on upwork.  Is the Profile photo is right? Everything please see and guide me.

http://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01be80e7688b709d34/

3 REPLIES 3

I can see your profile photo, John Samuel.  Your profile seems to be private and I feel scared about clicking the link that you provided.  Jobs will come and contracts will be offered to us when we're ready.

petra_r

@John Samuel N wrote:

Following is the link of my Profile.  Please see is it a good profile to get a job on upwork.  Is the Profile photo is right? Everything please see and guide me.

There isn't anything specifically "wrong" with your profile as such.

The problem is that there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who want to do data entry jobs. That category is hopelessly oversubscribed.

John:
I agree with Petra.

You should ask this question:

Why would a client hire you when there are hundreds of thousands of other Upwork freelancers with exactly the same skill set, offering to do exactly the same thing, just from you country. That doesn't even include all the other people from other countries.

It just seems like you're wasting your time if you come here and offer that generic skill set and offer to work as a data entry worker.

You might get some jobs. You might not. Who cares.