🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is my profile visible?
Page options
500ideas
Community Member

Is my profile visible?

Hi, recently my account was suspended because I couldn't submit identity verification on time. I've successfully verified my account now and I'm wondering if my profile is visible to clients. I'm asking this because I haven't got a response to several proposals sent. My profile views have also dropped drastically. I'll appreciate any assistance. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lanre,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. The clients are also able to view your proposals. If you need help with improving your proposals check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lanre,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. The clients are also able to view your proposals. If you need help with improving your proposals check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That's fine.
Thank you, Goran.
tlbp
Community Member

Upwork is very competitive, especially for logo design. Have you looked at the gigs to which you applied to see how many other applicants there were? Sometimes prospective clients aren't going to review every proposal. Some never make a hire. You might also take a look at the profiles of freelancers who have been hired in the past to get a feel for what the competition is offering. 

500ideas
Community Member

Hello Tonya, thanks for your advice. Smiley Very Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths