cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same problem

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
1 of 18
oDesk servers are responding erratically for two days now. They are offline every now and then, what is going on?
-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 18
I have the same problem. I have been constantly getting a page that says the website is off-line. I hope his doesn't interfere with the time tracker.
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 18
I've got the same thing happening. Even searching for a job is miserably slow.
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 18
I've been receiving an 'Error 522' message for the past few days stating that the site has timed out. It shows that the problem is the site and not my connection. In fact, as I drafted this message it disconnected. This isn't great, especially when I'm in the middle drafting a cover letter etc.
Jean D Member Since: May 9, 2010
5 of 18
I had the same problem yesterday and today and was very wary of using the time tracker yesterday but when I finally got back online it was fine and today the time tracker has been fine too even though the site keeps going offline. I hope that's been the case for everybody using the time tracker.
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
6 of 18
Same here. [quote]I hope his doesn't interfere with the time tracker.[/quote] Mine is caching constantly. I keep checking my work diary to make sure all my hours are there.
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
7 of 18
I gave up on oDesk a while back. The cool kids are now over at Elance!
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
8 of 18
The problem is that I have a great profile here but not on Elance. I haven't done much work on Elance (only about four jobs) so I have a harder time getting jobs there. I guess I could take the time to build my profile there but I would hate to lose all the work I put into building my profile on this site.
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
9 of 18
[quote=David Gregory] I would hate to lose all the work I put into building my profile on this site.[/quote]
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 18
Hi all, I am very sorry for the inconvenience you have been experiencing loading the website for the last couple of days. Our Technical Team is working hard to eliminate all those issues as fast as possible. In the meantime, if you are having troubles loading the website, you can try flushing DNS cache. We have had reports that it helps users who are getting the error. Here is a walk-through.
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS