cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is oDesk now judging the quality of profiles?

Ace Contributor
Nick M Member Since: Jul 12, 2011
11 of 17

I hope oDesk tests are never, ever factored in to determining the quality of profiles - simply because, as you all probably already know, 90% of the people who take these tests get the answers to the questions from specific "oDesk test answer" websites - for that reason, i refuse to take any tests as they give no validity to my skills.

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
12 of 17

Hi Nick,

As I am aware of, your allegation is limited to "oDesk Readiness Test".

oDesk has never provided with ready to answer links in any tests. however, their "oDesk Readiness Test" is meant for freelancer's awareness towards platform.

This is just a matter of your choice.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
13 of 17

"as you all probably already know, 90% of the people who take these tests get the answers to the questions from specific "oDesk test answer" websites"

and we probably know this because?? Do you know it? Have you surveyed people who took the tests? Are you psychic? There'sw a difference between knowing and thinking...

Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
14 of 17

Lol

Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
15 of 17

All the answers of the "oDesk Readiness Test" should be on the platform. Otherwise how can this be oDesk Readiness Test?!

That was not the question in this case.

Julie T Member Since: Nov 18, 2014
16 of 17

I was hoping  ODesk was the answer of my prayers. I consider myself as a potential candidate for a position as a freelence journalist/writer but I'm afraid ODesk is so picky?

Md. Saiful I Member Since: Feb 5, 2015
17 of 17

Very important and needful to every freelancer.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS