cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is rendering time included in time tracker apps

Rennell Godofredo N Member Since: Jul 3, 2014
1 of 3
Hello admin, "Greenhorn" here, I read one of the topic a while ago regarding how accurate the time tracker is and I have some concerns if ever I accept one of the job regarding rendering. It says that the apps records keyboard strokes and mouse clicks and capture screen images every 10 minutes. (I hope I got that right) Concerns: 1. Modeling requires a lot of keyboard strokes and mouse clicks, but after that and you want to render one scene, it would take a few hours to finish one image without clicking your mouse or striking any keys. Sometimes more than 4 hours to finish one image. My concern is, would I still get paid for those rendering hours? Or would the time tracker would not consider those rendering hours as working hours? Thanks in advance
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 3
It would just record the small amount of clicks - it's up to the client to decide whether that's acceptable. Communicate with the client and explain the situation and come to some agreement with them
Rennell Godofredo N Member Since: Jul 3, 2014
3 of 3
Thanks Stephen B. for the reply. I guess that would be the best solution for that. Thanks again.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS