🐈 Community

Is that i used My Time Tracker on 2 3 Computer(other worker) on Different Project ?

Hello Community,

Never Seen this type of community who response a glimpse of eyelashes.

Anyway.

I'm running a small home based worker agnecy we are 3 member of team. I'm expert in facebook ad.

My other student/worker expert in shopify mangement(theme setting / order processing / FB page mang.)

Suppose i get 3 job one for Facebook AD and 2nd order processing / 3rd page manging.

How can i record my work this is 3 different people work ? 

Can i ask my Client for Manual Adding ? or any other solution ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Letting anyone else work on your contracts is a serious policy violation. Your students or whatever they are need to create their own accounts and win their own projects. If you let anyone use your account you will both be suspended.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r

Letting anyone else work on your contracts is a serious policy violation. Your students or whatever they are need to create their own accounts and win their own projects. If you let anyone use your account you will both be suspended.

Petra R wrote:.....If you let anyone use your account you will both be suspended.

You have already been suspended, so obviously your question is pointless anyway.

lysis10

Lol oh wow the guy that stole his profile asks a question like this. Who would of thunk it
hfspeegle

@Zeeshan H wrote:

Hello Community,

Never Seen this type of community who response a glimpse of eyelashes.

It's because the narrative is a flash of elbows to the question of patellae. 

Learning Paths