🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is that possible to exclude countries that I ...
Page options
burak_ozdelice
Community Member

Is that possible to exclude countries that I don’t want to work?

Hello,

I need to filter hob ads by countries. I need to exlude some countries but I couldnt find a way to do that. Is that possible?

Secondly, is it possible to see client country information on the job list without entering job details?

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is a great question.

I'm not sure if what you are asking for is currently available.

But if it is NOT available, then it certainly should be.

I know for certain that as a client I can use the advanced filter to search for freelancers ONLY in a specific country, or a specific continent, or a COLLECTION of specific countries or continents or region.

For example, it is possible to do a freelancer search ONLY for freelancers in [COUNTRY A], [COUNTRY B] and [COUNTRY C].

It should ALSO be possible to specify specific countries that one wants to exclude from a search, whether one is searching for freelancers or jobs. But I don't think that's in place yet.

PradeepH

Hi Burak,

Thank you for your message. You have an option to filter the client using locations and timezone to view the jobs from your preferred locations and timezones. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
otmanemjs
Community Member

Hello,

You can only include the countries that you want , i was looking for this option a while ago and i think it should be added to the filters of job search it's so important .

now i was looking how can i exclude a country from reaching out to me . one country always reach out with absurde budget for example $20 for a week of work so it would be great if we have a blocked countries list that will be a time saver

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members