🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is the badge display broken?
Page options
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Is the badge display broken?

For the past several weeks, I have been able to see both my Top Rated Plus and my Expert Vetted badges. (Actually, just 1-2 weeks, I just recently got EV.) Today I noticed that my TR+ badge has disappeared altogether. 

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

It was my understanding that only one badge could be displayed - I can only see the Expert Vetted badge but not top rated on my own profile. I wonder why you were able to see both of your badges? (I definitely agree that if you've got both badges, they should both be visible.)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phyllis,

It's by design that if you have both Top Rated Plus and Expert Vetted statuses, you'll see Expert-Vetted on your profile. Please, see the chart at the bottom of Iliana's announcement here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan, that does NOT explain why Phyllis can see neither badge.  Please answer her question -

And I agree with Christine. As  long as Upwork has (for whatever reason and with whatever 'justification') created multiple badges - ALL should show.

Wendy C wrote:

Bojan, that does NOT explain why Phyllis can see neither badge.  Please answer her question -

And I agree with Christine. As  long as Upwork has (for whatever reason and with whatever 'justification') created multiple badges - ALL should show.

Wendy, I can see my EV badge. I cannot see my TR+ badge, and I could have sworn I could see it a few days ago. 

Bojan, according to that chart and according to Valeria's comment here, I should be able to see both my TR+ and EV badges on my profile. I am pretty sure I could see both a few days ago. Now I only see the EV badge. (I can see both on my Stats page, although earlier today, I could only see the EV badge on my Stats page.) If I'm not seeing what I'm supposed to be able to see, what are clients seeing? 

Hi Phyllis,

I checked, and your Top Rated and Expert Vetted badges are all showing in your My Stats page. For more information on what badges will show on the client's end, please check the announcement link that Bojan shared. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members