🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is the email I received from Enterprise Talen...
Page options
2b4b166a
Community Member

Is the email I received from Enterprise Talent Services legit?

Hi everyone,

I received a comprehensive email from Enterprise Talent Services is offering me a freelance opportunity. The email contains some links that I should be opening to proceed in learning more about the opportunity to which I'm a little bit wary.

I also received an "Upwork Notification" that Enterprise Talent Services invited me to collaborate on Upwork. The notification's email domain is "@upwork.com" though and the specific email is "donotreply@upwork.com".

I would like to ask if this person and the email I received is legit?

To add, the person's email domain is "@cloud.upwork.com".

I'm skeptical because whenever I search for the person, no results of any profiles are showing up.

Looking forward to speak with anyone regarding this matter and provide any information if this is legitimate or not.

Best Regards,

Phil

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Phil and Jennifer,

Hiring managers first look in a private pool of client-approved freelancers and agencies called a Talent Cloud. The Talent Cloud serves as a virtual bench of talent for the Enterprise client.

When this Talent Cloud network lacks available freelancers with the skills they're seeking, either the client or an Upwork team member helping that client will search the marketplace and reach out to additional freelancers and agencies. These interview invites and offer emails will clearly state that they are from Upwork Enterprise clients. You can read more in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jenniferhead
Community Member

I got a similar message today from**Edited for community guidelines**. She identified herself as a "Talent Manager".  I'm going to reply via Upwork messages to explore further. 

Best,

Jenn

Hi Phil and Jennifer,

Hiring managers first look in a private pool of client-approved freelancers and agencies called a Talent Cloud. The Talent Cloud serves as a virtual bench of talent for the Enterprise client.

When this Talent Cloud network lacks available freelancers with the skills they're seeking, either the client or an Upwork team member helping that client will search the marketplace and reach out to additional freelancers and agencies. These interview invites and offer emails will clearly state that they are from Upwork Enterprise clients. You can read more in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths