🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is the "available badge" worth it?
Page options
raiyansservice
Community Member

Is the "available badge" worth it?

Hey guys, Last week I have turned on my 'available badge' but I don't get a single invitation even no profile view. I don't have an invitation and profile view from the last 3/4 months. I'm trying to keep online for more than 15 hours. Could you please suggest to me how can I get invitation and profile views?

6 REPLIES 6
nyonomega0
Community Member

No. 

It is completely useless if you're profile does not rank high enough.

petra_r
Community Member

SOHAN C wrote:

Hey guys, Last week I have turned on my 'available badge' but I don't get a single invitation even no profile view

Do you currently get plenty of invites? The badge is only worth it if you usually get invites.

The badge shows in search results. If you don't appear high in the search results, the badge doesn't get seen by anyone and becomes completely useless.

SOHAN C wrote:

I don't have an interview and profile view from the last 3/4 months. I'm trying to keep online for more than 15 hours. Could you please suggest to me how can I get invitation and profile views?

How would "being online" help? How many proposals do you send every week?

I have sent 20-25 proposals per week and most of the time I'm using apps to stay online.

SOHAN C wrote:

I have sent 20-25 proposals per week and most of the time I'm using apps to stay online.

You do what?

valhamer
Community Member

'I don't have an interview and profile view from the last 3/4 months.' 

You have four jobs in progress that started very recently. three of them in the last couple of days. A puzzle.

Still, that seems promising. Your feedback is good and your profile looks ok.

Sorry, I mean invitation and profile views. 😀

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members