🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is the rating of 3.85 out of 5 a bad rating?
Page options
colejack22
Community Member

Is the rating of 3.85 out of 5 a bad rating?

Hi everyone!! One of my clients recently gave me a rating of 3.85 out of 5 but said nice things in the comments sections like he was very thankful to me and all. I have completed 3 jobs in total so far and rest of them had a rating of 5 so this recent one has been the lowest one for me as I was having some technical issues with my laptop in the middle of my contract. Is this something I should be bothered about?

3 REPLIES 3
pudingstudio
Community Member

Minami I wrote:

Hi everyone!! One of my clients recently gave me a rating of 3.85 out of 5 but said nice things in the comments sections like he was very thankful to me and all. I have completed 3 jobs in total so far and rest of them had a rating of 5 so this recent one has been the lowest one for me as I was having some technical issues with my laptop in the middle of my contract. Is this something I should be bothered about?

You should be concerned about your laptop.
If not fixed, you might have difficulties with future work.

re: “Is this something I should be bothered about?”

No.

Work on getting your computer equipment working so that it doesn’t present reasons for clients to think less of you.

dsmgdesign
Community Member

Minami I wrote:

Is this something I should be bothered about?

Yes. It's not great, and it will lower your JSS. I see your JSS is 88%. Has it always been at this level, or was it above 90% before the last score calculation? If it was above 90% prior to the most recent score calculation,  you might still have time to use your feedback removal perk. Otherwise your out of luck until you can get your score above 90% again. Reach out to Upwork directly and ask. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members