🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is there a duration linked to earnings on...
Page options
surh
Community Member

Is there a duration linked to earnings on a contract to be defined "Large contract"

I started a weekly contract more than 12 months ago (Jan 2021) and it's close to hitting "large contract" via My stats but was told only earning made in the last 12 months count toward "large contract" meaning the ones earned more than 12 months ago won't be calculated. Does that mean that contract is less likely to hit large contract due to its 12 months value. 

Except maybe I negotiate a new rate with the client. 

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Agboola,

These are two separate requirements, Total earnings over $10,000 in the past 12 months and Worked or working on one or more large* contracts in the past 12 months. For the second one, the contract can have started more than 12 months ago but the last payment needs to have happened in the last 12 months.

Check out the full requirements for the Top Rated Plus badge here.

~Andrea
Upwork
surh
Community Member

An upwork agent on live chat said to me "Yes, only the earnings for the past 12 months are considered as a lareg contract"

surh
Community Member

Thanks for responding. I comfortably met the total earnings over $10,000 in the past 12 months. Thanks for the second clarification, I thought the same too but was told otherwise by an Upwork support agent on live chat. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members