cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a phone number or email address you can contact Customer service at?

Kenneth S Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
1 of 21

If you want to contact someone about your account is there an email or phone number to contact them with? 

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
2 of 21

You should try to submit a help ticket, which is the NORMAL, accepted way to request support.

Help desk:  https://support.upwork.com

If You have trouble submitting a ticket (sometimes people have trouble), then wait for a mod to respond to this thread.

jeff e Member Since: Apr 9, 2018
3 of 21

I have an account with Upwork.  I am trying to hire someone and the system won't let me.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct the situation.  Its rediculously difficult to get a quick answer out of you guys.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 21

Hi Jeff,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details, you can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Patrick G Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
5 of 21

Why the HELL is it impossible to con tact you guys. I've never met a company with such a terrible support. For some reason i can not verify my card, because i've entered the currency in danish kroner. After 2 or 3 attempts I was told by your system to contact support. However The options i have is 1. A generic chat bot . with 4 or 5 default answers and a community that can opviously not help me verifying my card. I will take my business elsewhere, and truly hope that you will try to improve the culture in your company. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 21

Hi Patrick,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you further in verifying your credit card via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 21

Hi Kenneth,

You can follow the link Pandora provided, click Help button and submit a help request after sharing some information about the issue you are having. Alternatively, you can post your question here and we'll be happy to help.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Michael S Member Since: Sep 2, 2017
8 of 21

I can not open a ticket following this link. For me right now it appears as i can not get in contact with you about my problem. Please provide me with a way to reach out to the support.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 21

Hi Michael,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Michael S Member Since: Sep 2, 2017
10 of 21

Highly needed and much apprechiated. Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS