cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a "select all" option when downloading client's separate images thru messages?

Cindy B Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
1 of 10

If a client uploads multiple, individual files thru messages is there a way to download them as one zipped file or select all and download at once instead of haivng to select each one? So tedious!!!

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
2 of 10

Unfortunately, no!

3 of 10

I'd LOVE a feature that allowed you to download all files in a message at once.  

Cindy B Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
4 of 10

Yes! Autocorrect spelling would be awesome, too!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 10

Hi Cindy, 

We're sorry but this feature is not yet available. I'll share this to the team as a suggestion so that it may be considered. 

-Avery
Untitled
Helena D Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
6 of 10

It's been nearly a year since this feature was requested, any update? Surely it can't take much to implement it?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 10

Hi Helena, 

This feature is not yet available. We'll make sure to share it with the Community if this suggestion has been implemented. 

-Avery
Untitled
Norbert J Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
8 of 10

Please implement this enhacnemnt. 

We've all wasted time doing SaveAs on multiple files.  Even better, add an option to download the complete message history and all associated files.  We need to archive these comms outside of UpWork and copy/paste is not a good option.

Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
9 of 10

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Norbert. You can send feedback to the team by scrolling down on your home page and clicking 'Feedback' in the left bottom corner. While the team can't respond every comment, please know that we read and appreciate every suggestion that comes our way.

- Aaron
Untitled
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
10 of 10

Norbert J wrote:

Please implement this enhacnemnt. 

We need to archive these comms outside of UpWork and copy/paste is not a good option.

Yeah, especially because you can't simply scroll all the way down and select all text messages and hit ctrl c + ctrl v, because scrolling is disabled.