🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is there a way to get a document from Upw...
Page options
vicodinchik
Community Member

Is there a way to get a document from Upwork with the date of my registration ?

I need something to prove date of registration on Upwork (Obviously I deleted the e-mail, which I got 5 years ago), is there a way to get it except of Certificate of Earnings? Maybe support could resend initial email or provide a document which proves my sign up date?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anton,

Your date of registration is listed on your Certificate of Earnings, unfortunately we don't provide any additional documents. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anton,

Your date of registration is listed on your Certificate of Earnings, unfortunately we don't provide any additional documents. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Anton F wrote:

I need something to prove date of registration on Upwork

What for?

renatoss
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Anton F wrote:

What for?

Lately I saw lots of questions around this subject, users asking the dates, but no idea why all this started suddenly. I probably need to read the news more often, I might have missed something.

petra_r
Community Member

Sebastian Renato S wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Anton F wrote:

What for?

Lately I saw lots of questions around this subject, users asking the dates, but no idea why all this started suddenly. I probably need to read the news more often, I might have missed something.

I have a pretty likely theory...

I think Upwork should pay very close attention to those accounts...

Lol, this is needed for legal purposes.

What is your theory?
And why Upwork should look for such accounts?

Anton F wrote:

Lol, this is needed for legal purposes.

Such as? Which possible "legal purpose" would be served by a date of registration on a website?

Anton F wrote:

What is your theory?
And why Upwork should look for such accounts?

I'd be super stupid to publicly give people ideas of how they could get up to no good with their Upwork profiles.

I'm not (super stupid.)

> Such as? Which possible "legal purpose" would be served by a date of registration on a website?
Come to Russia and ask our banks, why they need this Smiley Very Happy

>I'd be super stupid to publicly give people ideas of how they could get up to no good with their Upwork profiles.
I am not sure what did you mean, also I don't know why conversation continues when my question was already answered by trustworthy source(Moderator). 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths