🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there a way to get my payment back to Upwo...
Page options
6760ef2e
Community Member

Is there a way to get my payment back to Upwork so that I can transfer it to other payment options?

Hi, I have a problem with my bank account and I can't receive my payment. The bank said the payment will not transfer because my account is closed. Is there a way to get my payment back to Upwork so that I can transfer it to other payment options? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for reaching out. Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file. If there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

~ AJ
Upwork
6760ef2e
Community Member

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your reply. I am relieved that my payment will be returned to Upwork. May I ask how long do I have to wait before it is credited to my funds?

Hi Marjorie,

I have checked the transaction you're referring to and it was successful on our end. However, it looks like you have raised a support ticket about your concern. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members