🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is there a way to include activity labels...
Page options
lysis10
Community Member

Is there a way to include activity labels to tracked time?

I'm either completely missing something or it can't be done. I have this client who added activity labels to the contract:

5Aq8YeE

I see it for manual hours, but I don't use manual hours, only Tracker hours. Is there a way to choose this for Tracker? 

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the question. Activity labels are contract-related and are applied to both manual and tracked time. If your client created an activity for your contract, you should be able to select it in the Desktop App window by clicking the "What are you working on?" field.

You should also be able to update memos/activity labels in your Work Diary, by selecting a a time segment > selecting the "Edit Memo" button.

Please follow these steps and let em know if you need further assistance. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the question. Activity labels are contract-related and are applied to both manual and tracked time. If your client created an activity for your contract, you should be able to select it in the Desktop App window by clicking the "What are you working on?" field.

You should also be able to update memos/activity labels in your Work Diary, by selecting a a time segment > selecting the "Edit Memo" button.

Please follow these steps and let em know if you need further assistance. 

DERP I *was* missing something. I wasn't clicking the memo box. Thanks for answer and upgrad VLAD DADDY.

1981dd4d
Community Member

Hi Vladimir, 

How are Activity Labels set up from the client's perspective?

Thanks!

Hi Vanina,

You can find information about this here!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members