🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there a way to permanently customize the S...
Page options
zohaumar
Community Member

Is there a way to permanently customize the Search Feed?

Good day! 

I have been noticing a LOT of eccentric jobs on my Job Feed. I initially thought that it's related to that ONE keyword(Designer) that I have used to customize my Job feed. However, very recently I see that the pattern is increasing drastically. The ratio of relevant to non-relevant job posts is increasing and I want to customize my job feed. What's the best way to do it.

Also, if you, fortunately, happen to be a designer, how do you generally set your feed? 

Thanks in advance to all the replies. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sudesh77
Community Member

Hi, Zoha

Job feed that you see on your FIND WORK page is basically coming on the basis of your category selected. Job feed does not work on your skill basis which can be a narrow era in a category.

Try to customize your category. On the left side, you can see your category, edit that on the basis of your nearer to skill. (For a specific skill related job, try to use job search box)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sudesh77
Community Member

Hi, Zoha

Job feed that you see on your FIND WORK page is basically coming on the basis of your category selected. Job feed does not work on your skill basis which can be a narrow era in a category.

Try to customize your category. On the left side, you can see your category, edit that on the basis of your nearer to skill. (For a specific skill related job, try to use job search box)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members