🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there a way to report double job posts?
Page options
zerrorr
Community Member

Is there a way to report double job posts?

Hi all,

So, there is this guy that created a job offer, he got 10-15 bids with varied price ranges on his hourly offer. That was 4-5 hours ago. A few minutes back, the same guy, with a similar description posted another job, with essentially the same task. A book of 43000 words. That seems to me like phishing for Connects. Now, I may be wrong, but it would be nice if we could root out suspects for phishing. At least report it. 

Best of Luck

Slaven

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Slaven K wrote:

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. I

That too, but it has a wider meaning... It essentially means everything that "is not ok!"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

There is nice blue "flag as inappropriate" button towards the top right of every job post.

That's your "way to report a job post"

Use it.

flag.png

zerrorr
Community Member

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. 

Thanks for the clarification.

petra_r
Community Member

Slaven K wrote:

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. I

That too, but it has a wider meaning... It essentially means everything that "is not ok!"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths