🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there a way to report double job posts?
Page options
zerrorr
Community Member

Is there a way to report double job posts?

Hi all,

So, there is this guy that created a job offer, he got 10-15 bids with varied price ranges on his hourly offer. That was 4-5 hours ago. A few minutes back, the same guy, with a similar description posted another job, with essentially the same task. A book of 43000 words. That seems to me like phishing for Connects. Now, I may be wrong, but it would be nice if we could root out suspects for phishing. At least report it. 

Best of Luck

Slaven

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Slaven K wrote:

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. I

That too, but it has a wider meaning... It essentially means everything that "is not ok!"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

There is nice blue "flag as inappropriate" button towards the top right of every job post.

That's your "way to report a job post"

Use it.

flag.png

zerrorr
Community Member

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. 

Thanks for the clarification.

petra_r
Community Member

Slaven K wrote:

Maybe my English is rusted, but I was under the impression that inappropriate means improper or graceless behavior, such as the use of profanity, or adult-oriented words. I

That too, but it has a wider meaning... It essentially means everything that "is not ok!"

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths