Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an Upworks Freelancer Support?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 13
Personally, I don't get that deposit until tomorrow. Sounds like you got the auto withdrawal. That happened last night for us. Check your bank tomorrow.
pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
12 of 13

There is a possible reason that everyone intially declined answer the question in your orginal post: Because there is no way to just "email" Upwork Customer Service. And it's entirely possible they also did not want tell you:

1. To go to the support page (yes, you were asking for an email address, and support (when it's available, does not work like that, which is quite off-putting to new users).

2. That even you, a client, might not be able to USE said support page to send in a TICKET (not send an email, though that would be divine, would it not?).

3. Because even those who CAN submit a ticket, in recent weeks, have had intermitent problems submitting tickets. (Which is probably why you ended here to begin with).

And usually, an Upwork Monitor will pop in and help people like you within, generally an hour or 2. Sure it's possible some posters in this thread just wanted to help you with your actual problem, and I am glad they did, but I feel you might want to know that some people might have been more responsive to your ACTUAL orginial post, had items 1, 2 and 3 not been present.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 13

Hi Michael, 

I would just like to confirm what everyone has shared: 

1. Due to the volume of users on the platform some support options aren't available for all users. We are always happy to help here in the Community so if you have questions, you may post it here provided it meets the 

Community Guidelines.

2. For ACH withdrawals, your funds will arrive on your account between 2 to 5 business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. I checked your account and the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please get back to us should the funds not reflect on your account after 8-business days from the day it was withdrawn.
~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS