🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there any Issue with the Upwork Desktop Ti...
Page options
9e17ddd4
Community Member

Is there any Issue with the Upwork Desktop Time Tracker? Its not opening on my end.

Is there any Issue with the Upwork Desktop Time Tracker Or I'm the only one getting the Cloudflare error after starting it.

Tracker Error.png

Please check the attached screenshot. It keeps showing this message and not showing the login screen.

"Please standby while we checking your browser".

Looking for the solution.

Thanks!

17 REPLIES 17
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usman,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I am also having the same issue. Initially, when I opened the app, the tracker shows the Cloudflare error which doesn't go away even if I restart the app multiple times. I tried to clear the cache of the app and now I am having this error (please see attached images). I also uninstalled the Upwork tracker and then reinstalled it, but the error still persists. I don't have any internet connection issues since I can browse different sites using Chrome. Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible since I need to finish some work today.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Jerickson,

I am sorry to hear bout this. Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
jcosta4
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. However, the troubleshooting guide does not resolve the issue. What's the next step that I should take to resolve this error?

Hi Jerickson,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aaa5c146
Community Member

I am facing same issue. Any solution brother

Please check the attached screenshot. It keeps showing this message and not showing the login screen.

"Please standby while we checking your browser".

Looking for the solution.

Thanks!

Hi Asad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
aaa5c146
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your reply.Now my desktop app is working fine 

Thanks 

~Asad 

2ad2c1bd
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having the same issue where it stays in the Attention Required! Cloudflare window. Can someone help, please?

Hi Alejandro,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I'm having the same problem and I could not find answer anywhere.

I would like some help, please.

Hi Paulo,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
b946232a
Community Member

Hi what did you do with this?

Tried to open my tracker on my pc but it says 

( Please wait checking upwork browser) 

b946232a
Community Member

I am also having the same issue.

Please wait checking browser

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rayghie,

Could you please try using a different internet connection (totally different ISP) and see if it will resolve the issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths