🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is there any option bookmarking a client
Page options
nastyart
Community Member

Is there any option bookmarking a client

Is there any option bookmarking a client, i haven't worked with? I've found interesting job with clear description and interesting task, and client was with a high hire rate and seemed to be reliable. But while I was rewieving my profile and submitting proposal (I'm new to the service, so it took some time ), the job was closedCat Sad I would like somehow to "bookmark" a client in order to track his future job ads - is that possible on this platform?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
korvin_pride
Community Member

Hi Anastasia

There is no way to follow the client and get notifications about new projects from.
Some things I can advise you:

• If you have worked with this client before, you can use the search filters to find active vacancies from previous clients.
  • In another way you can check the Other open jobs by this Client section, which is located at the bottom of the Project Details.

There are many potential customers around who may be interested in you, so you don’t have to follow on person. Do what you like to do and you will get a good feedback! Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
korvin_pride
Community Member

Hi Anastasia

There is no way to follow the client and get notifications about new projects from.
Some things I can advise you:

• If you have worked with this client before, you can use the search filters to find active vacancies from previous clients.
  • In another way you can check the Other open jobs by this Client section, which is located at the bottom of the Project Details.

There are many potential customers around who may be interested in you, so you don’t have to follow on person. Do what you like to do and you will get a good feedback! Smiley Wink

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members