🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there any way to contact support other tha...
Page options
ashraful_mobin
Community Member

Is there any way to contact support other than chatting with a bot ?

I am working on Upwork almost 10 years and I am a Top Rated Plus freelancer.  My problem is unique and I need help from a human not from a bot! Is there any way to contact Upwork customer service ?  There is a button "need more help contact us"  when I click on the get help button the bot shows up!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashraful,

I just checked and as a Top Rated Plus freelancer you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here (here is a screenshot.) It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashraful,

I just checked and as a Top Rated Plus freelancer you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here (here is a screenshot.) It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

thanks a lot Bojan 🙂 

That button is not working and the chat bot is EXTREMELY HARD to work with.  Is there another way?  This is super frustrating.

I am having a lot of issues creating a project in my portfolio. Is anyone else having the same issue?  Many of the buttons don't do anything and it keeps auto saving me to drafts.

Hi Tracey,

A freelancer won't be able to add a new portfolio item or edit an existing one without adding a Specialized Profile because we are encouraging freelancers to create Specialized profiles. Specialized profiles allow freelancers to better describe the work they do and showcase their skills, portfolio items and previous work experience in a format that helps clients find best freelancers for their specific projects.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members