🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is there anyway to talk to a human?
Page options
ed_zm
Community Member

Is there anyway to talk to a human?

I've been trying to reach upwork customer support from anywhere, but it seems upwork took the task to dissapear from anywhere and only left a helpless bot to talk to. I need to report a bug your platform has, I withdrawed a partial amount, and instead of that your platform withdrawed the whole amount.

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Upwork is a US-based company, and the US just finished a long weekend with a holiday, so that likely negatively impacted their response time. All the same, it can take 3-5 business days before your ticket is answered, depending on triage.

Also, if you keep asking the bot questions, after a few failed attempts it will offer you the opportunity to either create a ticket or talk to an agent (during business hours).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members