🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Is there anyway to talk to a human?
Page options
ed_zm
Community Member

Is there anyway to talk to a human?

I've been trying to reach upwork customer support from anywhere, but it seems upwork took the task to dissapear from anywhere and only left a helpless bot to talk to. I need to report a bug your platform has, I withdrawed a partial amount, and instead of that your platform withdrawed the whole amount.

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Upwork is a US-based company, and the US just finished a long weekend with a holiday, so that likely negatively impacted their response time. All the same, it can take 3-5 business days before your ticket is answered, depending on triage.

Also, if you keep asking the bot questions, after a few failed attempts it will offer you the opportunity to either create a ticket or talk to an agent (during business hours).

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths