cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a bug or a new feature? No stars on clients'profiles?

Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
1 of 9

I just noticed that the stars from clients' histories  (previous contracts) are not  displayed anymore. Is this a bug or a new feature?

You can notice that when you click on any job posting (at least on my end.) If client had a previous history (and feedback) the stars are not displayed anymore.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
2 of 9

I am seeing stars on my previous contracts. Have you tried clearing cache and refreshing? Although with some of the bugs lately probably a new bug.

Community Guru
3 of 9

Hi Suzanne, thanks .Yes I did-it still didn't display though but now I just tried using Chrome and it is ok (I used IE before.)

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
4 of 9

I am seeing stars on my previous contracts.

She's referring to client's history, check all yours client's history and you will notice only the feedback you gave is displayed, the feedback from clients to freelancer do not show on client’s history. This is a very old bug, and I actually did submit a ticket more than a year ago, they never fixed it.

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/Freelancers-Feedback-to-Clients-Not-Showing/m-p/2713#M1002

Community Guru
5 of 9

Oh but the stars do show, it's the feedback comments that do not show on clients history.

Look Suzanne http://screencast.com/t/U4BYqwMtgrs I can only see the feedback comment on your profile.

Community Guru
6 of 9

You have to go to the freelancer's page to see the feedback. I thought it had always been that way.. lol but who knows...

Community Guru
7 of 9

No, there was a time when it would display both. I was actually told it was a bug.

Community Guru
8 of 9

I have never seen it any other way I guess or didn't pay close enough attention. You would think they would fix bugs before creating more but I think oDesk likes to do things the difficult way.

Community Guru
9 of 9

Hi Natasha  thanks for the info;  and yes I was referring to clients' histories. On my end it did show comments , but not  the stars (both for clients' histories  from my previous jobs and for the new job postings that I viewed.)  It is ok now when I switched to Chrome  but it was not in IE, so I was not sure are they changing something in clients'profiles. Thanks again Suzanne and Natasha.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS