🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Is this a bug or something else?
Page options
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Is this a bug or something else?

I haven’t made my earnings private but when I see my profile without logging in it shows my earnings private!
Anyone else having the same issue? Is this a bug?
10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Yeasir A wrote:
I haven’t made my earnings private but when I see my profile without logging in it shows my earnings private!
Anyone else having the same issue? Is this a bug?

Your earnings show as private even when looked at logged in, both from my freelancer and my client account.

That's unusual!
As I am using freelancer basic membership and don't even have the right to make it private!
How come it's made private without my concern?

Yeasir A wrote:
That's unusual!
As I am using freelancer basic membership and don't even have the right to make it private!
How come it's made private without my concern?

I wonder if it is somehow connected to the agency you joined for some weird reason. Did you join as an exclusive member (which would be incredibly stupid...)

No, I am not an exclusive member of the agency. And I had joined the agency 7 months ago.
I don’t think it's the reason!

Yeasir A wrote:
No, I am not an exclusive member of the agency. And I had joined the agency 7 months ago.

Is there any particular reason why you would ever think being an agency freelancer for a spectacularly unsuccessful agency is a good idea?

How well did you know that agency before you decided to join it?

Petra, the agency belongs to one of my clients **edited for Community Guidelines**. (He works as a freelancer too)
He invited me to his agency and I accepted it warmly as we agreed that if there is any job suits my skills under the agency, he will assign me to it.
But it has nothing to do with the issue I am concerning!

Well, I am not getting how to solve this issue. My earnings are still showing private without my concern.

Yeasir A wrote:
Well, I am not getting how to solve this issue. My earnings are still showing private without my concern.

Contact Support, it's not as if anyone in the forum can switch your earnings back to public, is it?

Hi Yeasir, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team, and come back here when I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Yeasir,

Our team has confirmed that this is a known problem and are working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths